September 29, 2008



Previously on Brothers & Sisters...

Saul: Look at us. I'm in my 60s, and we're like in high school, at a slumber party.

Kevin: Does high school ever end, Uncle Saul?

Saul: No, Kevin. It's like taxes. We're doomed to repeat it year after year.

117

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Kitty: Exactly. That's why the videographers don't really need me.

Gary: Well, someone's gotta ask the questions, Kitty.

Kitty: I mean, come on. I just think we need somebody who's (...) more high-profile. A celebrity maybe.

Gary: We're Republicans. Our one celebrity's busy running California.

118

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Nora: I cannot get my family together without the roof blowing off.

Isaac: It's a lot better than how I grew up. My father taught us to keep our trap shut. Nobody spoke in our house, you know? So consider yourself lucky. It's loud here, but it's the truth, and the truth sets you free.

210

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Nora: Before cell phones, no one had this much to say to each other.

216

No comments: